Sunday 15 September 2019

Moz in Queens

Morrissey
US Tour 2019
Forest Hills Stadium
Queens, New York
Saturday 7th September 2019
Tickets £40 (with fees)


Complete Set List
You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side 
 Alma Matters 
Hairdresser On Fire 
 I Wish You Lonely 
 Satan Rejected My Soul 
 Morning Starship 
 Wedding Bell Blues 
 Lady Willpower 
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris 
 If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me 
 Munich Air Disaster 1958 
 Seasick Yet Still Docked 
 Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself 
 That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore 
 Never Again Will I Be A Twin 
Back On The Chain Gang 
The Bullfighter Dies 
Jack The Ripper 
 Some Say I Got Devil 
 Irish Blood, English Heart 
Encore
 Everyday Is Like Sunday 
 How Soon Is Now?



My best Morrissey gig in years. Great to see him in a good mood with plenty of humorous crack in between songs. 
My personal highlights were 'Seasick, Yet Still Docked' 'Some Say I Got Devil' and 'That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore'

1 comment: