Friday 29 November 2019

Fat White Family @Boiler Shop

23rd November 2019


A fantastic show from the Fat White's but a tough night for the venue security, with Lias diving straight into the crowd from the first few bars of show opener 'Auto Neutron'
This was definitely my best gig of 2019 with my personal highlights being 'When I Leave' 'Feet' and 'Is it Raining in Your Mouth?'








  1. Complete Set-list
  2. Auto Neutron
    Play Video
  3. Tinfoil Deathstar
    Play Video
  4. I Am Mark E. Smith
    Play Video
  5. Fringe Runner
    Play Video
  6. Touch the Leather
    Play Video
  7. Goodbye Goebbels
    Play Video
  8. I Believe in Something Better
    Play Video
  9. When I Leave
    Play Video
  10. Bobby's Boyfriend
    Play Video
  11. Feet
    Play Video
  12. Whitest Boy on the Beach
    Play Video
  13. Is It Raining In Your Mouth?




1 comment: