Saturday 9 June 2018

Rock on Tommy!

Another anniversary tour and another cracking set from the Wedding Present. My personal highlights were 'I'm Not Always So Stupid', 'Felicity' and the fabulous 'Boo Boo'





 Complete set list

  1. Corduroy
    Play Video
  2. Two Bridges
    Play Video
  3. Gazebo
    Play Video
  4. Brassneck
    Play Video
  5. Go Out and Get 'Em Boy
    (with John Peel intro)
    Play Video
  6. (The Moment Before) Everything's Spoiled Again
    Play Video
  7. Once More
    Play Video
  8. Ringway to Seatac
    Play Video
  9. At the Edge of the Sea
    Play Video
  10. Boo Boo
    Play Video
  11. The Queen of Outer Space
    Play Video
  12. What Becomes of the Broken Hearted?
    Play Video
  13. Living and Learning
    Play Video
  14. This Boy Can Wait
    Play Video
  15. Felicity
    Play Video
  16. You Should Always Keep in Touch With Your Friends
    Play Video
  17. I'm Not Always So Stupid
    Play Video
  18. Kennedy
    Play Video
  19. Never Said
    Play Video
  20. Every Mother's Son
    Play Video
  21. My Favourite Dress
    Play Video
  22. Take Me!


The only lyric ever written which mentions my name (as far as I know) was by David Gedge, so I got him to sign my George Best print with said lyric. 

No comments:

Post a Comment