Monday 22 October 2018

Havant been Up Pompey before!

My only previous visit to this part of the world was for a game at Fratton Park in February 1984 (won 4-1 Keegan and Beardsley with 2 goals each) That was just a fleeting visit, so this was really the first chance to explore the pubs. I starting the day in Havant (when I saw Gateshead beat H&W 1-0) followed by a night out in Southsea and Portsmouth. I completed 19 pubs through the day, which included eleven 2019 GBG's and 4 'Spoons. 

 THE PARCHMENT MAKERS, HAVANT (JDW)

 ROBIN HOOD, HAVANT

 OLD HOUSE AT HOME, HAVANT*

 WHEELWRIGHT'S ARMS, HAVANT*

 JOHN JACQUES, FRATTON (JDW)

 FAWCETT INN, SOUTHSEA

 LAWRENCE ARMS, SOUTHSEA*

 LORD PALMERSTON, SOUTHSEA(JDW)*

 MEAT & BARREL, SOUTHSEA

 APSLEY HOUSE, SOUTHSEA*

 WAVE MAIDEN, SOUTHSEA*

BELLE ISLE, SOUTHSEA

BARLEY MOW, PORTSMOUTH*

 HOLE IN THE WALL, PORTSMOUTH*

 KING STREET TAVERN, PORTSMOUTH*

BREWHOUSE AND KITCHEN, PORTSMOUTH*

ISAMBARD KINGDOM BRUNEL, PORTSMOUTH(JDW)

 PORTERS, SOUTHSEA*
THE PHOENIX, SOUTHSEA*

A lot of my photos were a Saturday night drunken blur, so I've had to borrow some daytime picture off t'internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment